Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Chocolate Pixies

When I saw this recipe on My Tasty Treasures, I knew I would make them immediately. My husband, daughter and son all LOVE chocolate desserts - the richer the better. My son and I had a great time making these cookies while my daughter was at school. The cookies turned out rich and delicious - the pecans gave them a nice crunch. They were a huge hit with my family and disappeared quickly. Thanks for the great recipe Donna.

Chocolate Pixies:
Recipe and photos by For the Love of Cooking.net

Original recipe by My Tasty Treasures and Kitchens Are Monkey Business



  • 4 1 oz squares of UNSWEETENED chocolate

  • 1/4 cup of unsalted butter

  • 4 large eggs

  • 2 cups of sugar

  • 2 tsp of vanilla extract

  • 2 cups of flour

  • 2 tsp of baking powder

  • 1/2 tsp salt

  • 1/2 cup of pecans, chopped

  • 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
  • More... )

    © Ken for MobiPre.COM | mobipre's posterous

    No comments:

    Post a Comment