Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Roasted Tomatoes with Cotija Cheese and Cilantro

I am finally on the mend...thank you so much for all of your well wishes and sweet comments, you truly made me feel better.

One of my very favorite foods in the world is roasted tomatoes. I make them often and switch up the seasonings to suit the meal. I roasted these tomatoes with sea salt and freshly cracked pepper then topped them with cotija cheese and fresh cilantro. They are extremely easy to make and taste fantastic. I highly recommend roasting tomatoes if you haven't tried them yet... they make the perfect side dish and they are so good for you. I served these tomatoes with Southwestern Flank Steak and Cilantro and Lime Rice.

Roasted Tomatoes with Cotija Cheese and Cilantro:

Recipe and photos by For the Love of Cooking.net



  • 8 vine ripened tomatoes, halved

  • Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste

  • Olive oil

  • Cotija cheese, grated

  • Fresh cilantro, chopped
  • More... )

    © Ken for MobiPre.COM | mobipre's posterous

    No comments:

    Post a Comment