Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Pastrami, Tomato and Coleslaw on Rye

When I was reading Sophia's blog yesterday, I got inspired to make a pastrami sandwich on rye with coleslaw. I picked up some pastrami while grocery shopping today and I was so excited to get home and make lunch. This sandwich took no more than five minutes to make, and it was hearty and delicious. I loved the combination of the soft bread, crunchy coleslaw, and the tangy sauce with the tomato and pastrami. This may just be my new favorite sandwich. I loved it! Thanks for the inspiration Sophia.
Pastrami, Tomato and Coleslaw on Rye:

Recipe and photos by For the Love of Cooking.net

Inspired by Sophia and her tasty looking sandwich



  • 2 pieces of light rye bread

  • 3-4 pieces of pastrami

  • 1 handful of coleslaw (shredded cabbage and carrots)

  • Tomato slices

  • 2 tbsp ketchup

  • 1 tbsp low fat mayonnaise

  • 1 tsp sweet pickle relish
  • More... )

    © Ken for MobiPre.COM | mobipre's posterous

    No comments:

    Post a Comment