Monday, December 14, 2009

Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies

We had friends coming for the weekend and I wanted to bake them something special to enjoy while they were here. I have been seeing a lot of pumpkin snickerdoodle recipes out there and decided to finally make them too. My son and I were ready to start baking these cookies so we found a recipe on Wounded Chef and started baking immediately. My little guy did a fantastic job of beating the butter, sugar and eggs together - I don't know who had more fun, him beating the ingredients or me watching him do it. The cookies smelled unbelievably good while they baked. The were moist, cakey and delicious. Our friends loved them and so did we. Everyone agreed that they tasted like a pumpkin pie cookie. I will make these cookies over and over again...I really loved them.
Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies:

Recipe and photo by For the Love of Cooking.net

Original recipe by Wounded Chef



  • 1/2 cup of butter, softened

  • 3/4 cup of sugar

  • 1 large egg

  • 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree

  • 1/2 tsp vanilla

  • 2 cups of flour

  • 1 tsp cinnamon

  • 3/4 tsp baking soda

  • 1/2 tsp salt

  • 1/2 tsp fresh nutmeg, grated

  • 1/2 tsp ginger

  • More... )

    © Ken for MobiPre.COM | mobipre's posterous

    No comments:

    Post a Comment