Sunday, December 13, 2009

The new version of Dropbox rocks

Yesterday I was via Twitter for the appearance of a new version of Dropbox attention. They now also officially supports the syncing via network. The Synchronization over LAN Although already worked in a beta version since October, but with some more rough than ready. The Version 0.7.79 available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X available. It was also still on the memory management and stability filed (although I never had that problem).

dblansync

I once jokingly deleted on two computers my whole dropbox at the new feature "LAN sync test" to. Whether the rate is actually real now, I can not say, but what I can say it is fast and rocks. Let's see: yes Google is working on GDrive - maybe the work is similar, yes. I could imagine it well.


More... )

© Ken for MobiPre.COM | mobipre's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment